In accordance with our mission, vision, and focus, we want to provide the best high-quality care. To ensure we are in-fact providing the best care, our daily activities are scrutinized. Earning accreditations is difficult, but confirms we are doing what’s right.
Community Health Accreditation Partner (CHAP) Accreditation
An independent, nonprofit accrediting body for home and community-based health care organizations.
- Private Duty – 3-year accreditation (2018)
- Home Health Care – 3-year reaccreditation (2018)
- Hospice Services – 3-year reaccreditation (2018)
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) Deemed Status
CMS has given CHAP authority to grant a “Deemed Status” title to organizations to whom they feel meet CMS certification requirements in addition to those of CHAP.
- Home Health Care – Deemed Status
- Hospice Services – Deemed Status
- Private Duty – Deemed Status
- Michigan HomeCare & Hospice Association (MHHA) – State trade association for providers of home care.
- Visiting Nurse Association of America (VNAA) – National organization that supports, promotes, and advocates for the role of mission-driven home-based care providers.